Bring The Stringcredibles to your own school hall for a world-class musical performance!
We offer an uplifting alternative to a school trip, which is easy to manage (and no need to book a coach!).
Our shows are created especially for primary school audiences. They are a fantastic way to introduce children to the incredible world of classical music, with themes that complement learning and enhance wellbeing.
We have an exciting menu of shows for you to pick from:
Tunes from the Trenches
A special show to commemorate World War 1. Inspire a passion for history, brought to life with projected visuals and memorable music of the era. Includes content from the Imperial War Museum and Michael Morpurgo’s War Horse. Perfect for Remembrance Day and the Autumn Term.
A joyful festive experience, featuring favourite seasonal pieces, including Jingle Bell Rock, Winter Wonderland, and The Nutcracker. A popular alternative to the pantomime!
Find out about the components of music with this interactive performance. Listen to famous pieces from classical to CBeebies, join in with our music quiz, and you can even try your hand as a conductor!
Designed around the ‘Five Ways to Wellbeing’ (UK Gov / Mind) this uplifting and interactive show introduces children to tools they can use to stay happy and healthy.
WHAT WILL THE SESSION INCLUDE?
Each lively session lasts 40 minutes(we can adapt this to fit with your Covid policies)
As part of the session, children will have chance to:
• Hear music performed live by professional orchestral musicians
• Clap, sing, stomp and learn
• Experience how music can enhance mood and support wellbeing
• Learn how to ‘unwrap’ the key ingredients of music
• Listen with concentration and understanding to high quality live music
• Have lots of fun!
We offer bespoke performances for KS1 and KS2.
WHAT ABOUT COVID-19?
We understand that extra precautions are necessary just now, so we’re taking great care to make sure our visit is safe and straightforward.
• Our sessions are Covid compliant and fully risk assessed
• We work flexibly around your school’s policies
• We offer a Peace of Mind Cancellation Policy if performances are postponed or cancelled due to the government’s Covid restrictions
WHEN CAN YOU VISIT?
We have limited availability for our shows, which will be offered on a first come first served basis.
November – 3rd (AM), 4th (AM/PM), 7th (AM), 9th (AM), 10th (AM), 23rd (AM)
December – 13th (PM), 14th (AM), 15th (AM), 16th (AM)
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
We offer two options for our performances:
• Up to 3 performances of 40 minutes each
• Up to 6 performances of 40 minutes each
Invite as many audience members as you can fit safely in your hall.
This can work out from as little as £1.50 per audience member, depending on how many of your classes we’re able to reach.
We can adapt the timing and delivery of these performances to fit in with your school’s Covid policies.
FIND OUT MORE: